We're working on planning our winter 2015 session schedule and the annual BBQ!. Keep an eye on the events page for anything new during the coming weeks!
Worksol aims to bring together enthousiasts with an interest in functional programming with F#.
- Essentials of functional programming and F#
- Assessing what kind of projects F# is well suited for - or not
- Using F# alongside other languages and libraries
- Asynchronous and parallel programming
- Data visualisation
- Scientific programming
- Numerical methods and optimisation
- Financial modellingv
F# (pronounced F Sharp) is a multi-paradigm programming language, targeting the .NET Framework, that encompasses functional programming as well as imperative and object-oriented programming disciplines. It is a variant of ML and is largely compatible with the OCaml implementation.